To Amend the Provision Contained in the Act Approved August 29, 1916, Relating to the Assignment to Duty of Certain Officers of the U.S. Navy as Fleet and Squadron Engineers (H.R. 5531)
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- United States. -- Navy -- Officers -- Job descriptions,
- Military engineers -- United States
|Statement||United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session|
|Contributions||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||88|
- A sermon preached at the First Church in Weymouth, October 29, 1814, at the interment of Miss Mary P. Bicknell
- Animal chemistry
- Joseph McKay-Martha Blair: their progenitors, posterity and lineal lines, a documented history, 1135-1967.
- Japan in English, Volumes 18-21: Key Nineteenth-Century Sources on Japan 1880-1889, First Series (Ganesha - Japan in English: Key Nineteenth-Century Sources on Japan)
- Babies in Reptarland
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Cold sassy tree.
- President and the Indian Constitution
- Seizures and Overindebtedness in the European Union (Civil Procedure in Europe, V. 1)
- The Coming of Keynesianism to America
- Prehospital drug therapy
- Personal Income Taxation
- Major accomplishments: Bureau of Operations, Nov. 1, 1959-Oct. 31, 1960.
- Staunton Brick Co.
- Doctor Amadeus
- Street index to the 1861 census: [Southwark: St. Saviour, St. Olave, Bermondsey and Rotherhithe,Camberwell].
- Evaluation of on-line searching in MEDLARS (AIM-TWX) by biomedical practitioners
- First Aid Cases Valuepack (First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2006 & First Aid Clin Cases Step 1)